I love it when businesses find ways to be more efficient by going digital.
Yesterday, when we got to 24 hour fitness, they asked if we wanted to register for “Cardless Check-In“. I couldn’t be happier. You see, I ALWAYS forget my card. ALWAYS. To the point now, that I prepare and just take my Driver’s License in with me so that I can give them my phone number to check me in instead. It’s pretty pitiful.
But now, I don’t have to do that anymore. SCORE!
All you have to do is scan your index finger and punch in your favorite 10-digit ID (pick your own), and we’re checked in!
- No more waiting for someone who’s talking on the phone to figure out how to multi-task!
- No more super long line of folks who just got off work!
- No more having to search through the car / truck for ID cards!
- And if you’re a “Greenie”…no more wasting paper!
- Read More about 24 Hour Fitness Cardless Check-In here