It’s dineLA Restaurant week! w00 h00!
dineLA Restaurant Week takes place over two consecutive weeks:
Sunday, January 23 – Friday, January 28, 2011
Sunday, January 30 – Friday, February 4, 2011.
Participating restaurants will offer specially priced three-course meals for lunch and/or dinner at a certain price level. Diners will be able to choose from three choices for each course including appetizer, entree and dessert.
Deluxe Dining: $16*
Premier Dining: $22*
Fine Dining: $28*
Deluxe Dining: $26*
Premier Dining: $34*
Fine Dining: $44*
*Prices and meal periods vary by restaurant and exclude beverages, tax and gratuity.
What’s Cool About dineLA Restaurant Week
- This week is great for those who have always wanted to hit the “hot new” restaurant, but didn’t have the dollars to do it at the time.
- You can make reservations using OpenTable from your Blackberry or iPhone.
- If you don’t want to make reservations, you don’t have to. Just show up! But reservations help… *wink*
- You get all 3 courses!
- dineLA gives you a break down of what is offered for each course during Restaurant Week, so that you’re able to see if they’re offering something you want to try ahead of time.
So, check it out! At least once!
Do something different for a change.
- Visit dineLA Restaurant Week
- Get the FAQs on dineLA Restaurant Week
- Facebook some friends and get together to take part in Restaurant Week 2011!