what possessed you to sign up for this thing?!
As a Social Media Consultant, I think it’s my job to find out about the latest and greatest social media apps, websites, and API links. But I actually put my link out there because I was curious to know what people would ask.
After deleting a few questions…
I don’t think I’m curious anymore. lol.
With Formspring.me, you can send and receive anonymous questions, and learn more about people you find interesting by following their answers. Not only that, but you can connect to both Facebook and Twitter APIs to share your responses to the questions that were asked! This not only notifies the person that you responded, but also lets others know that you’re:
- Answering anonymously submitted questions
- Alerts those that may have had the same question to the answer of that question…
- Incites others to ask more questions
Definitely a great tool to have in your Social Media toolbox.
- Read More of Courtney’s Formspring Responses
- Ask Courtney a Question on Formspring