Today, Facebook announced Instagram Video. Instagram Video, available for both iOS and Android, features up to 15 seconds of video, with 13 on-the-fly filters, video editing, and Cinema – Instagram’s new stabilization technique.
Instagram Video Highlights
- Available for iOS and Android now.
- Up to 15 Seconds of Video (3 Second Minimum)
- 13 Custom Filters
- Cinema – Instagram’s New Stabilization Technique
Video for Instagram: The Juicy Details
- As you record your video’s segments, each segment is broken up in the timeline. If one gets messed up, you can tap just that segment to delete it.
- Video filters can be applied on the fly, as the video plays.
- After you shoot a video, you can choose a “Cover Frame” — a frame from the video that acts as the thumbnail of the clip when you share it.