Ever have one of those days…where you just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over your head?
Yep, that was today.
After work *sigh*, I went to two different appointments. One was with a chiropractor who wrote me a note for Ballys. One was with my opthimologist. That note for Ballys had to be the highlight of the day. That and the CD that incog made me, which was sitting in Lexi when I got in the car this morning. :couple:
The drive from Long Beach up to Northridge was a long one…2 hours to be exact. When I finally got home, I was so irritated about some of the things that are going on, that I felt I needed to go running. So, Incog and I went to the gym…and I ran…..and I ran….and I ran….for an hour.
Do I look like a Katrina to you??
In my last 10 minutes of running, this guy casually walked over to my treadmill and rested his arm on the handlebars. I pulled my headphones down to hear what he was saying…and he asked me if my name was Katrina. :wtf: It’s not that I dont like the name…I guess I’m just wondering is all….:uhh: After I said no, he asked me if I was sure. :wtf: It’s not that I didnt want to respond, but I dont think I could have started running fast enough. But he didnt give up…He asked me if he could have my real name and possibly a phone number. As I frantically scanned the room for Incog, as a means of safety, I guess….I shook my head and said, “No, I’m okay. Thank you.” He looked hurt.
Anyhow, tomorrow is Friday…3 day weekend….Amen.
April tagged me. *shoots darts*
The “rules” indicate that I should add this portion of text so here you go; enjoy.
The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
- 1. I have to have my eyebrows done a certain way or I feel like I’m naked.
- 2. I sleep with my watch on every night. Not that I can tell time in the dark, but it irks Incog and it’s funny. Sometimes, I’ll wake up and my eyes are sore because i’ve hit myself in the eyes so many times while sleeping.
- 3. I have a habit of not taking out my contacts for weeks, sometimes months at a time. That irks Incog too.
- 4. Doing laundry isnt my strong suit. I have a habit of turning things colors and making them sizes that a chihuahua would wear. Love you babe!
- 5. I have a habit of clicking my teeth with my tongue ring and folding my tongue so that the bottom of the tongue ring shows when my mouth is open, when I’m really thinking about something or I’m programming. I dont notice it, but other people do. When I was on the stairmaster a few weeks ago, apparently I was thinking about something because the girl next to me tapped me and asked me where I got it, and if it glowed in the dark. :uhh:
Welp…that was my Thursday…..Tomorrow, TGIF…Hope you all are having a blessed week! I’ll let you know how Ballys turns out.